1. Structural associations of the basement and sedimentary cover of the Georgian part of the Caucasus.// Basement Tectonics-13, A.K. Sinha (ad.) Printed in the Netherlands, 1999.
2. Fault investigation of the Shakh-Deniz pipeline "CHEVRA", Baku, Pp.1-47, 2001.
3. Morphokinematics of strike-slip deformations in the Georgian part of the Caucasus.//
Proceedings of A.Djanelidze Geological Institute of the Georgian Academy of Sciences. New Series. Vol. 119. 2004 (Russian).
4. The Black Sea-Transcaucasian terrane of Dzirula salient continental crust formation stages.// Proceedings of A.Djanelidze Geological Institute of the Georgian Academy of Sciences. New series. vol. 119. 2004 (Russian).
5. The geometry and genesis of nappe structures of the East Georgian molasses depression.//
"Georgian Oil and Gas", № 14. Tbilisi. 2005 (Russian)
6. Petroleum prospects of the junction belt between the Adjara-Trialeti fold zone and the
Georgian Block. // "Georgian Oil and Gas", № 15. 2005 (Russian).
7. Development of the Kolkheti basin. //Journal of "Georgian oil and gas" № 18 -2006 (Russian).
8. On genesis of Tbilisi olistostromes. //Proceedings of Alexandre Janelidze Institute of Geology. New Series. Vol. 124. 2008
9. Kinematics and Morphogenesis of Intermontane Molasse Depression Block Structures of the Caucasus (Georgia).// Proceedings of Alexandre Janelidze Institute of Geology. New Series. Vol.124. 2008 (Russian)
Participation in International Scientific Forums (for last 10 years):
1. "Basement Tectonics -13", International conference in Blacksburg, U.S.A. 1999;
2. Annals Geophysical - European Geophysical Society conference. Springer, Germany. 1999;
3. 1-st International Turkish Geology Symposium. Adana (Turkey) 2001
4. 1-st International Symposium concerning the questions of engineering-geology. Istanbul, (Turkey) - 2002.
5. International scientific conference. Yekaterinburg, Russia 2006.
6. 33-rd International World Geological Congress. Oslo, Norway 2008.
7. V Hutton Symposium. Japan 2003
Participation in Research Grant Projects (for last 10 years):
1999-2005 Alpine geodynamics and tectonic structure formation mechanisms of the Caucasus. Georgian Academy of Sciences.
2006-2009 Study of detailed geological-structural section of the Greater Caucasus and the adjacent tectonic units along the Georgian Military Road. (Georgian National
Science Foundation, CNSF/ST 06/5-037)
2008-2009 Baku - Ceyhan Pipeline and Volcanic Hazards. NATO budget project (ESA EAP. CLG 982907)